How to Complain
We take your privacy seriously. If you have a complaint about your privacy please tell us, as we’d like the chance to fix the problem. Alpha has procedures in place to deal with complaints fairly, transparently and quickly.
1. To raise a complaint regarding privacy please contact us on (07) 5406 5000 to discuss your concerns. Alternatively, you can email or write to us at:
The Complaints Manager
Alpha Investment Management Pty Ltd (Alpha)
PO Box 1856 Sunshine Plaza QLD 4558
2. Your complaint should include details of your privacy concerns, a brief summary of the facts relating to your complaint and how you believe we can resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
3. Alpha will investigate your complaint and will make every effort to ensure you receive a fair and prompt reply. For complaints relating to the financial services, we provide you a written response within 30 calendar days of receiving your complaint. We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint if this investigation cannot be resolved within this time.
4. If you are unhappy with our response, or have not received a response within the required timeframe, you can lodge a complaint the Australian Financial Services Complaints Authority (AFCA).
5. Alpha is a member of the external complaints resolution scheme operated by the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provide free advice and assistance to customers not satisfied with the responses provided by member companies to their complaints. AFCA may undertake an independent external investigation of the complaint or enquiry. Member companies like Alpha are bound by any decisions made by AFCA.
6. You can contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority by;
Phone: 1800 931 678
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
For all general enquiries regarding the Alpha investment products and services please contact our friendly team via the contact form.